Monday 1 July 2013

More March Memories – Nundle - Friday

Can you believe it is well over 3 months since we all gathered at Nundle?

So much seems to have happened since then.  Anyway, I thought it was about time I had a look at the photos I took.  It is nice to look back at a lovely time with friends.

This year Kate travelled up with me.  We stopped for a break at Muswellbrook, and of course food was involved. We arrived just as everyone was ordering a counter meal at the pub, more food involved, and so much of it.

Food Collage

After lunch I wandered over to the Woollen Mill to get a little souvenir for Mick.  He ended up with some Nundle socks. While there I met the resident feline.

Woollen Mill Collage

Next we headed out to Kerry’s shop for a little retail therapy.  We felt much better afterwards. This time I met the resident pooch.

Shop Collage

We really made the best use of our time, also visiting Ratter’s Flat.  What an intriguing place.

Ratters Flat Entry Collage

Yes, I met the resident pooch here too.

Ratters Flat Items Collage

The owner even gave us a guided tour of his garden.  There was something different to see wherever you turned.

Ratters Flat Yard Collage

By now it was time to return to the caravan park for a bit of a sit and chat and share what everyone has been creating in the last twelve months.

Show and Tell 1 Collage

There was some truly beautiful work on show.

Show and Tell 2 Collage

I hope Chooky doesn’t mind that I’ve borrowed this photo from her with all of our Some Kind of Wonderful quilts.  They look great together.

P1090640-796747[1]

Look at us all sitting there – a big circle of friends. Peg and Dale were checking out last year’s project, seeing as they had missed out.

Circle of Friends Collage

The day finished off with a lovely dinner.  I was too busy eating and talking to take any photos.  Then it was time to get some shut eye before the big day.

2 comments:

Susan said...

No I can't believe it's over 3 months since Nundle. My goodness where has the time gone? Nice to remember it with you photos though.

loulee said...

Looks like you all had a good time.