Thursday 19 November 2009

Quick Christmas Swap Received

Recently Jenny and Vicki arranged a Quick Christmas Swap.  You were to send two Christmassy fat quarters, two buttons or trims and a metre of ribbon.  Simple.

My swap partner was Edy from New Mexico.  This was very exciting, as she is my first international swap partner. Unfortunately, she doesn’t have a blog, so I can’t share a link.

This is what I received in the mail.

2009_1119November0010I was very spoilt!  Edy was naughty and sent a few extra bits and bobs.  Mind you, I won’t complain, because they are very cute.  I love the chillies on the card. The Santa is actually a little brooch, so I’ll be wearing that in the lead up to Christmas.  Everything is lovely. 

This is what Edy received.  I forgot to take a photo with the card, so I’m using Edy’s photo that she sent me.

Christmas SwapIt has been lovely to meet someone new through this swap.  Thanks so much to Jenny and Vicki for arranging it.

Now I have to decide what to create with my lovely gifts.

4 comments:

Jenny of Elefantz said...

I think you both did very well out of the swap...LOVE all those fabrics!!! Janice, that little angle charm you sent Edy is exquisite.

Sandi said...

Both of you received such nice things. Love the chilli card :) and the santa brooch is very cute.

Vicki ♥ said...

How exciting for you both :) I too love the little Santa brooch and the charms are fabulous :) hugs
Vicki

Bec said...

What a great swap! quick and easy. I missed this one, haven't been looking at blogs for a while now, but am hoping to keep up now I am almost back on track!