Thursday 15 January 2009

It's Been Hot!

I have been reading blogs - Canada -50 degrees C, Minnesota -20 degrees C.

Here, today it was +40 degrees C!! For this part of Australia that is HOT. Mind you, we do get a few days like this every year.


A change with some storms came through late this afternoon and it has now cooled down to the mid 20's. Much better. This is what the sky was like when I was driving home this evening.


The only plus is that being so hot I took my lunch to work and also my Christmas Heart stitchery from May Britt's blog (no photo yet). I have completed the stitching but am still undecided whether to do an applique heart in the middle or just stitch it. Also, I've no idea what I am going to do with it as yet. I'm sure I'll finally make a decision. Anyway, I'm happy with how it is turning out.

No comments: